Come enjoy a weekend of music and fun at the Stephen Foster Dulcimer Retreat, on November 11 & 12, 2022 at the Stephen Foster Folk Culture Center State Park in historic White Springs, Florida. Join the Retreat Director, Bing Futch, and Co-Director, Laurie Alsobrook, as well as Sally Anderson, Tina Bergmann, and Jessica Comeau for the 2022 Retreat!
Unlike other festivals and retreats, SFDR participants are able to select workshops on the spot, without specifying workshop choices in advance. The entire retreat costs $110.00, which includes entrance to both Friday and Saturday concerts and workshops, jams & more!
Beginning November 1, there is a $15.00 late registration fee. For more information on the Stephen Foster State Park Dulcimer Retreat call 386-397-7009.
Retreat registration is handled by the Stephen Foster Folk Culture Center State Park CSO (Community Support Organization).
We look forward to seeing you at the park in November!!
Join us way down upon the Suwannee River 🙂
Retreat Registration Package
- Weekend Package – $110.00 Includes all workshops and concerts
- Weekend Package + Late Fee – $125.00 Includes all workshops and concerts. Late fee applies beginning November 1
a la Carte Registration (fee depends on selected options)
- Friday Only – $50.00 Workshops, Jams, & Concert
- Saturday Only – $70.00 Workshops, Jams, & Concert
- Friday Concert – $10.00 7pm Concert only
- Saturday Concert – $10.00 7pm Concert only
- Concerts – $20.00 Concert Ticket for BOTH Friday & Saturday
Visit the Stephen Foster Dulcimer Retreat Facebook page for more!